Monday, October 03, 2005

Still employed

Well, for what it's worth, I'm still employed. The boss never even asked how I was feeling, however, I did hear him ask two other folks how they were. 'course one was a friend of his and one was a customer. Oh well...minimum wage is certainly better than no wage at all! I don't look too good, dark (almost black) circles under my eyes and my face lost weight and I'm a funny color, sorta greenish grey, not my most becoming color. I think the makeup only made it worse. Still running a fever, so when it broke the makeup ran. Lovely!

Got a Progress Energy bill today...I swear I just paid one. This one's $10 less than the last one, so I guess sitting on the computer with no lights on does make a difference. The animals and I have gotten pretty good at navigating at night with the light from the tv and the night light in the kitchen. Not sure just what I'll do this winter. I think the heat is propane and Mother said a piece is missing from the tank. Wonder if they'll charge me to check it out? There is a fireplace, need to get a screen...and wood.

All my horoscope talks about right now is money (going out).

No comments: