Thursday, October 20, 2005

Chilly this morning

Went out to get the paper in and almost froze to death! Actually, it really was just quite crisp, but my face was cold to the touch when I got back in! Low 50's. Saw the weather forcast for next week and the highs are to be in the mid-70's! We still have several days of low 50's and high 80's and a hurricane before Fall hits, but it's coming! Yeah!

Don't know what to do about Shirley. She is peeing in the house. There's a place in the living room where the finish has been seriously breached on the hard wood floor. Bud suggested sprinkling red pepper on her favorite spots. Think I will before I go in to work this morning. Just don't want to do anything to hurt her.

No news to speak of except for the weather. Did see a window of opportunity for the path of Wilma. There is an outside possibility that she could impact us here in N. FL. I sure don't wish this storm on south or central Florida, but I really don't want her here!

The boss will be out of town today and tomorrow. Going to NC to pick up an embroidery machine for the shop.

No comments: