Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Friday!

Some weeks seem longer than others. This one has been no exception. The boss was gone the majority of the day yesterday (playing golf) and the phone didn't ring and no one came in and I had nothing to do. Did make-up sorta work. Printed out useless reports and looked through an interesting book on creating with type. 4:30 sure took its sweet time arriving! I'm not paid enough for this...$6.50 an hour...he pays the part-time help (a high school boy) $6.15! I know damn good and well that I'm worth more than 35 cents more.

Mother called at 7:30 this morning. My heart always drops when the phone rings at an odd hour. She and Bert need a t-shirt done for a surprise birthday party. The boss probably will hit the roof.

It's a shame to begin a day with this mind-set. I'll try to do a re-set before I go in.

No comments: