Monday, October 10, 2005

It was a lovely weekend

The weekend was so pleasant and now it's over. Drat! The weather was absolutely perfect...low 80s during the day with blue skys and mid 60s at night (dark skys). The Tallahassee visit was nice and I actually got some house work and some yard work done.

The garden spider is gone. Do they hibernate? Her elaborate web structure is just a long hanging mass with brown leaves weighing it down...she's no where to be found. I can't find any of her off spring either.

The beds along the perimeter of the yard have been ignored for years it seems. They are anywhere from 4 to 8 feet deep and so overgrown that it's impossible to see everything that's there. I got in the one on the East side of the house yesterday and spent several hours cleaning out and cutting back stuff. I even found a base ball bat (plastic) under stuff and saw some kind of ball that I never made it to and something hanging in one of the azaleas that's red and black, but never made it to that either and am not sure what it is.

Gotta ready myself for work (an Extreme Makeover!).

More at another time.

No comments: