Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Starting off to be a different sort of day

Being a Virgo I'm rather patterned. Every morning I make the coffee, feed the animals, put Shirley out and at 6am I walk out and get the paper. Well this morning everything went just fine until I went out for the paper and it wasn't there. So I fixed my spinach omelet, ate it and at 6:45 went out again for the paper. It wasn't there. Hum. So at 7 I called the fellow who delivers it. He said he expects other calls as I was the 3rd from Pearl Street who didn't get one. He said he delivered them all. He'll get another one over here at some point today. Sure messes up my routine!

First thing yesterday morning the boss wanted to talk. It's his way or the highway. Thought I was doing it his way. Don't know what to do.

Don't look forward to work. Long periods that I struggle to have something to do...makes a long day and a rather unpleasant one. Don't think it'd be good to take something in to read...not on line there.

No comments: