Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And I thought it was cold yesterday!

Today it's cold! Just south of here is reporting 32 degrees and I've not stayed outside long enough to look at my thermometer...but surfice to say, its cold!

Mother came to the shop yesterday to pick up the shirt we did for her. She had said that they'd come over this past weekend to get it so I took it home. Took it back to work yesterday and she came over after a day of bridge. She looked cute and sat and talked for about half an hour. She also met the boss.

After work I went to the Humane Society office. We'd discovered another box of records dating from 2002 back to 1987. What a mess! But, after an hour and a half we (MJ and I) got it into some sort of order and discarded all of the really old stuff we don't have to keep. Brought home the membership records...boy! is that ever a mess. Told them to give me 2 weeks and I should have them in order. Of course I set up the spread sheet for them last week so that'll speed it up.

Ran into the lady who is heading up the Democratic party here in Jefferson County. She was one of Daddy's first secretaries! Fun to see folks from back then. Of course, to see her, you'd never believe she's old enough to have worked for Daddy. Talk about timeless!

Gotta ready myself for work. 38 layers of clothes should do it.

No comments: