Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh! I got a wish book!!!

The Office Depot catalog came yesterday! It's their "Big Book". I started on page one, of course and have finally reached items that are for sale. This may top my list of favorite catalogs. The 1957 Sears Christmas catalog has been on top of the list since '57! I was 12 and that was a good Christmas...in Ocala with Murr and Pappy and the entire family! Lots of cousins, lots of food, lots of gifts and last, but not least, lots of catalogs! We had a ball! The weather got a little nasty and we had to stay in and the catalogs were even more exciting than the gifts! So, YEAH!!! The Office Depot catalog came yesterday!

Everyone up here (N. FL) is pretty nervous about the coming storm. It's the topic of conversation everywhere, but sorta in a whisper...it's early yet to acurately predict a path for Wilma and you know that for sure if you were in Central Florida last season for Charley, Frances and Jean (was it Jean?)...there goes some more of that last brain cell.

Of course if we do get anything nasty, I don't expect it to be full force...and the current path is predicted to be quite south of here. But, IF we do get anything I've got the perfect bad weather book! My New Catalog! I can make and revise lists and customise them! Oh, what fun!

That's one way to look at it, I guess the other is to plan to hunker-in this weekend and to prepare accordingly.

Shirley is dancing on one leg and is trying to tell me that she needs to go out. So we will.

No comments: