Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fall

The weather is lovely today. Shirley and I sat out on the patio this morning and I needed a sweater! Clear blue sky, light breeze and quiet! Lovely! This is my very favorite season!

Nothing much going on as yet today. I've read the paper and done the animal thing (no pills yet) and almost finished a pot of coffee. Oh yes, I did fix a nice breakfast. Fried the last of the maple bacon, then sorta sauted some of the fries from last night and then fried the perfect over easy egg! Not only was it good, it was pretty.

Must finish laundry (the boss had 4 polo shirts embroidered for me with the company logo...red, black, dark green and white...and he'd like me to wear one every day.), swiffer, vacuum and mop. And I'd like to start on the spare/work room. I'm thinking of bring the tall book case from in there and swapping it with this short one in here. I really want my books in here.

I've piddled away half of the day. Must get off computer and get going on my chores!

No comments: