Saturday, November 26, 2005

Still no Bud...

I thought that maybe I'd made a mistake, but I went back to Bud's e-mail and read it again. He said he was going to come here Friday. He didn't and hasn't today either and I've not heard from him. Makes me worry. Makes me sad and upsets me a bit.

Funny how good thing happen just when you need them. I got a check in the mail today for $28.00 from Sprint. A refund on a deposit from the last place I lived here. Now, that's just a drop in the bucket, but it sure makes breathing a lot easier!

Pretty day. Gathered another bag of pecans, made a pot of turkey noodle soup and watched a rather funny movie, The Honeymooners. It was a spoof of sorts on the old TV series made in current times and with black actors. Was a hoot! There's a lady at the movie rental place that always recommends movies for me and she's not been wrong yet. (I didn't pay for the movie...have a pre-paid card...it has one more rental on it).

Had a nice fire in the fireplace last night that warmed the entire living room...and since it was quite chilly this morning I had another. I've laid another for tonight if I need it, trying to save on propane as much as possible.

Thank goodness gas prices are dropping some. Got gas on Friday and it was $2.23! Though it's much cheaper in both Tallahassee and in Thomasville I figure that unless I'm going to either place for another reason I might as well get it here.

I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I couldn't even zip a few years ago and they are BAGGY!!!!!

Just finished watching the Glamour Magazine Women of the Year awards. How very inspirational. And here I sit like a slug. Nothing very inspirational about that.

No comments: