Saturday, September 03, 2005

It's Saturday...

This morning for the first time in months I was able to go back to sleep after waking up at 4am. Boy that felt better, I slept until 7am! When I went out to bring in the newspaper there was a major change in the air! It was cool and drier...it was slightly foggy in the distance and very quiet. All in all, it was such a lovely stroll down the driveway!

The electrition came by yesterday to give me a quote on getting electricity out back to the shed. I want an over-head light socket and a plug. But, it's going to cost me more than I make in a week, so I'll have to think up some other way to do it...extension cords!

Bud won't be here today after all...had a job to finish. He'll be here tomorrow.

The furniture from Mother is due to arrive tomorrow morning (Sunday!).

Wednesday after work three of us finished the HS records. Just took 2 hours. Wonderful feeling of accomplishment!

No plans for today. Maybe a little cleaning, maybe not. Laundry!

No comments: