Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Second Thoughts

As many of us do, I'm having second thoughts about so many things.

Last night was a Humane Society meeting. The entire meeting was taken up with rehashing the same old things. Of course many of the issues haven't been reconciled and need to be, but, it just seemed to run on and on. We didn't meet until 7pm and it was close to 9pm when I got home. Now, I'm running on empty right now and often go to bed somewhere between 7 & 9. The evening was too late and too long for me.

I'm thinking I'm going to become less active. Is that the same as inert?

I put full coverage on the car. Now I'm looking at the cost for that and think I may drop some of the coverage when I renew in Feb. That $1,ooo.oo a year is too much to continue.

When I got home from work yesterday the lawn man had come. It sure looks good, but paying him is a problem. I need to get a mower and do it myself. Surely I can keep the yard myself.

I need a fence. Other dogs are roaming through and Shirley needs to have the space to run.

Well, this really turned into a bitching post...didn't mean it to, but that's where I am right now. Nothing is great, nothing is horrible (except money) and I'm not sure how to handle anything.

No comments: