Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rewriting history

Well, I talked to Mother last night. She is, of course, in the process of rewriting her family history. I made the comment that it was so good that the family had in the last few years shelved the disagreements they had had and that everyone had finally gotten over Uncle Gene converting to Catholism when he married Aunt Marcella. Well, she went ballistic...according to her, there was never any conflict. It's rather funny that both Diane and I remember differently!

Now I'm not sure that I'll be going to the funeral...it's to be a grave-side service in Ocala...at 4pm on Friday. I really wish they'd have it on Saturday, oh well.

I talked with Helen last night. Allen R., the older fellow that rents a room from her, is actually better. He was moved out of intensive care yesterday and his daughter is looking for a nursing home for him. Modern medicine is really amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Public accounting
Bloggers are discussing their financial situations and transactions with the Internet community in startling detail.
Could your blog earn you $$? free rss feeds Find out how with this FREE 5 day course on Blogs & RSS Feeds.

Ruby said...

Go go go!! ︿︿"。。。