Thursday, September 29, 2005

To work or not to work?

Am home sick today. For the past two days I've really felt icky, but last night about did me in. I was up throwing up off and on all night. This morning I tried to eat and much to Shirley's delight wasn't able to...she enjoyed the cheese eggs that she assumed I'd scrambled just for her. Don't know what's wrong...feel dreadfully tired, running a slight fever and have a very sick stomach...must be a bug of some sort. The boss was less than cordial when I called him...his bad.

It feels so wrong being home and just laying around. I surfed some blogs and found several that I really enjoyed. There's nothing on tv...no cable or satellite, just rabbit ears and I only pick up 4ish stations.

I did see the new Martha Stewart daytime show this morning. It's pretty good, but seems to just be a remake of the old show. I haven't watched her night time show, I think it's opposite Lost or something else I enjoy. Survivor is on tonight!

No comments: