Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sometimes it's the little things!

Today I paid bills, did laundry, scrubbed the patio chairs, rearranged the patio (and took the grill and charcoal back outside), read the newspaper, found a blog I'm very fond of (science musings), played some computer games, read e-mails, talked with Mother twice, took Shirley in and out several times, vacuumed and went to the store. I was kicking myself for not getting much done today, but when I list it out it looks okay.

I just did spell check and the only word it mentioned was "blog". Funny!!

Bud's due tomorrow and so is the furniture. Mother wants to come over when the furniture gets here because she went shopping today and bought sheets and things. Also, she wants to see Bud and Bert wants to meet him. Should be an interesting day!

No comments: