Monday, September 19, 2005

Dogs...The original bloggers?

This morning I watched Shirley as she checked out all of her pee spots from last night. She never seems to reuse them, but does regularly check them out as if seeing if a comment was left for her. Sound familiar?

The weekend was quiet and uneventful. Going to the street to bring in the newspaper was the most "going out" I did. Never even started the car, well, at least I saved gas. I did spot a gas station not far from here on Friday that had regular for $2.79. Not bad...but I'm sure it will have gone up by the time I gas up. Little car is getting great gas mileage, 'course not running her does seem to stretch the usage!

Read a really good book this weekend..."Almost Adam" a novel by Petru Popescu. Hated to finish it, in fact, I put it down several times just to stretch out the pleasure of reading it.

Boss and his wife were in Atlanta for a trade show this week end. He'll be in today, hope he brought me some goodies!

Not sleeping too well. Wake up as tired as I go to sleep. Surely this is just a phase, one that will pass soon.

No comments: