Monday, June 27, 2005

Stuff and more stuff

Yesterday was quite productive at "the house". I took two large car loads over and got it all put away...vacuumed the entire house (it's about twice as large as this one), vacuumed out drawers, and under cabinets in the kitchen, lined all of the drawers and underneath cabinets and got 2 shelves in the kitchen lined...ran out of shelf liner, and swept out the sun porch.

I had a little accident on Saturday with a heavy wooden blind in one of the bedrooms. It fell as I was trying to adjust it and hit me on the right shoulder and gouged a couple of bloody places as it fell. I'm still all skinned and bruised and the dumb shoulder and arm are mighty sore. It's sorta slowing my packing, lifting and toting a bit.

Last night I was eating supper around 8 o'clock when it dawned on me that I hadn't closed the windows on the sun porch. So, Shirley and I loaded up and went to "the house". I saw that others on the street had put out garbage on the curb, so I put my first garbage out on the street...boy, I'll just have to make the time to visit the dump...I sure will miss it!

No comments: