Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fleas and things

Got the hood of my car fixed yesterday. The fellow I met at the dump last week fixed it for $45.00. When I left his place it was fine, but I drove a rather bumpy road and it popped up, so I stopped and closed it, drove a little further and it popped up and I stopped and closed it again, then turned around and went back out there. A little piece wasn't seated correctly, so he fixed it. So far, so good.

Talked with Mike last night. They put his pick (?) line in yesterday. He said it went in at his elbow and followed a vein to his heart. Wow. He was in good spirits.

At lunch yesterday I talked with the nursing home. They said they would hand carry his package over to him. Nice.

This rain has really increased the flea population around here! Poor Shirley is covered again. I bathed her at 9 o'clock last night. It seemed to help, but as soon as she went out this morning she was covered again!

No comments: