Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Count down

Talked with Mike last night. Two people from the nursing home came by his room yesterday at 11AM and brought him his package and visited with him for a little while. How very nice of them! I'll have to call Ginger today and thank her.

Tried to call my landlord night before last to give notice...got ans. mch...just left word that I called. Called again last night and again got ans. mch. This time I told her why I was calling. I was hoping to talk to her in person, an ans. mch. is so impersonal.

Mother and Bert brought a key to the house over last night. Shirley and I got in the car and immediately went over. I'm beginning to get a little excited. It is a very nice house. The workmen have used tha bathrooms and the toilets were really nasty. I took bleach over with me and just left the toilets sitting with bleach in them. I'll go over after work and do a little cleaning. This is now a count down. I've got to line up movers and pack.

No comments: