Thursday, June 30, 2005

Moving Aches and Pains

Wow! I have muscles that I was unaware of that scream with every movement I make! Lifting, toteing and carrying is taking a toll on this ol' body of mine! Talk about out of shape! I guess this time I really am! My idea of taking a car load to "the house" and unpacking it and putting it away each time may be a good one, but it really is time consuming. A friend of mine from work met me there last night and I showed her what I'd done to this point and it didn't feel like much...and there is SO much more to do!

I still haven't done a change of address for utilities, phone or P.O., must do that today!

The girl that saw the house last night didn't want to leave! We sat out on the back stoop and talked for an hour before she finally said she had to go home and fix supper for her family...it was 9 o'clock! It is a wonderful back yard! and, it had just been mowed, so it really was nice.

Gotta go, must shower for work.

Oh, my #1 daughter tagged me for a meme (?)...I'm working on it.

No comments: