Sunday, June 12, 2005

Nothing much

Nothing much new is going on...same ol', same ol'.

Talked with Mike this morning. He was in a lot of pain. Said they are talking about putting a semi-permanent IV port in (I forget want it's called), and that it looks like he's going to be in the hospital for a while. Asked me to call the nursing home and have his package sent to him there.

Went by the house today. The blinds have been hung and the driveway's finished. Looks good. Only two or three things to be done before I can move in...motion sensor lights need to be hung and the catches on the kitchen cabinets fixed. Something else, but I can't remember what.

Need to give landlord 30 day notice of leaving. This should give me enough time to do things like move linen closet, line kitchen shelves, move kitchen ( except for 'fridge and microwave) and get a lot of the little stuff moved in before asking for help for the big things. I still don't have a key.

No comments: