Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sweet moment of bliss

I just ate a brownie!!! I no longer make them from scratch...they do more to a packaged brownie mix than I evidently can. This was one of the sixty-nine cent mixes from Save-A-Lot. Instead of water I used a Starbucks double espresso with cream and added mini chocolate chips and chopped pecans!!!!!!! I couldn't even hear the storm while I was eating this luscious brownie...perhaps I should eat the entire pan!

The storm is still coming in...and will be coming in for hours and hours...then when it truly gets here (8am tomorrow) it will be here for 10-14 hours. Wow!

Our lights have been flickering for the past 1/2 hour or so...so I'll make this short.

2 comments:

prentice said...

Wow, it really is going to be a good next twelve hours or so. I'll call early on the fifth to see how it went. Bon chance!! (that's french)

Jade said...

Wow, I just read in the paper about Hurricane Francis. I thought, wow, I would love to be there. We don't get hurricanes in India (where I live). So.... Please update regularly.....