Friday, September 17, 2004

Enough already!!

I was just watching the satellite looping of hurricane Jeanne and I saw two or three other systems that seem to be out there also, and it appears to me (in my intensified state of storm awareness) that two of them look like they'd like to hook up. I think that'd be unprecedented and the scariest thing I can imagine! Most of the weather reports on various stations seem to agree that the east coast of Florida is one of the likeliest landing spots for Jeanne...I think it will be somewhere between St. Augustine, FL and Savanna, GA.

I don't think anyone down here is really paying a whole lot of attention to this one, probably our bad! Of course, we're all still boarded up and sand bagged in and still have great stocks of food, water and batteries! So tis life in Central Florida!

There's been work all week! That's a good thing!

1 comment:

prentice said...

Wow, Jane, sounds like y'all will get to have another party or two. I'll bet you're getting good at organizing these events!! Love you