Saturday, September 04, 2004

Count down

The powers that be are saying that the eye of Frances is 45 miles across and that's how far it is to Kennedy Space Center from Orlando (as the Sandhill Crane flies). Puts this beast in a new light! She is weakening right now, but is pretty much stalled over the warmer waters and is expected to strengthen before she hits the coast. About 12 hours from now we'll have a pretty good idea about how things are going to go...right now, it's all speculation.

Mike has covered the bay window with plywood and is going to use the wood from the large bathroom window to cover the bedroom window. We talked about it and if the bathroom window goes the rain and stuff will go into the bathtub and onto a tile floor, I prefer that to the bedroom window going and soaking my grandmothers bedroom furniture and other antiques that are in there.

I know that I'm forgetting to do something...wish I knew what. I've made a million lists, but in my scattered condition I seem to have misplaced them.

I need to freeze more water, but there's no more room in either freezer. I need to make brownies. Yesterday I dusted the walls and cleaned the bathrooms and seemed to rotate in place a lot. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

It's time to bring the porch furniture in and time to set up a second litter box.

The main ice plant in central Florida is the Winter Park Ice Company. They are out of ice. There is no ice in stores. I must freeze more water. I must make brownies.

No comments: