Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Rain rain go away

All I wanted to do was go to the grocery store this morning...Little did I know that it would be such an adventure! When I left the store a storm had blown in sideways...The type of rain that has no regard for an umbrella...Of course the rain was blowing from the west and the drivers door of my car was facing west. When I opened the door of the car the rain actually splattered against the passenger window on the INSIDE!!!! I was soaked to my skin and all the way to my underwear and shoes (and I was already dressed for work!). So here I sit on the computer with wet hair and in my bum clothes and I need to leave for work in an hour!

Mother called this AM...She and her new hubby went on an art trip this past week end. She says she now has a newly found appreciation for the work of Salvador Dali! Imagine my surprise...Of course she says she wouldn't have anything of his hanging in HER house! She's a hoot!

Nothing much happening here. Got home from work last night and hubby had fixed beanie-weenies (from Scratch!!!) for supper...He added fresh garlic, onions and green peppers. It was actually quite good. However, the bottom of the plastic bear filled with honey was crushed. It seems he used it to crush the garlic. I do think this is a case of Mushy Brain Syndrome at work!

Will close for now...Must do something to get presentable for work.


No comments: