Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wild cat

This hasn't been a good week for Goodness. He's gone WILD...not sure what his problem is, but he really needs to snap out of it before I snap! At present he's in the tub crying...I just threw him from the top of the monitor and threatened his very existence. His favorite no-no lately has been the top of the tv in the living room, from there he jumps to the mantle and mills around, just looking for trouble! He's crying a lot, usually from the top of a cabinet in the kitchen or the top of the 'fridge. Heavens know he gets his share of attention! Now he's sitting on the chair outside of the shower and crying like his heart is breaking...there, I opened the door for him. Oh no, now he's in there crying and it's echoing! Got home the other day and the screen was down from the fireplace...little black foot prints everywhere and he was the only one with soot on him! He tries to dash past me out the back door whenever I come in or go out. Just don't know what to do. If the street out front wasn't so busy and there weren't so many loose dogs around, I'd let him out, but I can't. He has plenty of food, water, toys, clean litter boxes and lots of room and nooks and crannies and he's eating plants (ok ones). Maybe he needs a puppy. Wish I had a answer! Oh good, he left the shower.

Really cold last night and the one before. Kept a fire going from Friday night up to this morning. Now it's supposed to warm up. That's a good thing!

Cleaned house all day yesterday. Today I've read the paper and have a movie I'm going to watch this afternoon (Cinderella Man). If it warms up enough I may do some weeding.

Oh drat! He's back in the shower!

No comments: