Thursday, January 12, 2006

Busy, busy week!

Is it Thursday already? The week has been so busy that the days have gotten away from me. I suwannee it feels like it was Sunday just yesterday!

Monday night we had a Humane Society meeting and I put in 8 hours at work on Monday also. So it was a long, tiring day and a rather late evening for me...it was a quarter to 9 when I got home.

Then Tuesday was another long day at work, but I did call it an early evening...in bed by 8 and soundly asleep shortly after. Then a phone call at 9 woke me and it was after 12:30 before I managed to go back to sleep!

Yesterday was another 8 hr. day at work. I had errands to run and lots of walk-in folks to deal with along with the normal day to day stuff that I do. Then we spent about an hour on plant availability so I can also do some selling. Now don't get me wrong, I love it, but I do find it hard to include extra stuff in my day or evening.

Then last night I went to a dinner party for my friend from high school who has just moved back to town. It was wonderful! But once more a late evening. I'm going to drop by her new (old) house after work today and then come home and poop out!

My #1 daughter, RM, has had a really hard blow delt her. They lost half of their dairy goat herd to pneumonia. I know, and I'm sure she knows, that they'll rebuild their herd. But the loss was so hard for all of them.

Gotta ready myself for work.

No comments: