Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday's post

It seems we've been given a break with the forecasted weather. Yesterday they were saying it would be in the low 20's tonight and tomorrow night, now it's the high 20's to low 30's. Better! It's 33 this morning with a 16 mph wind...sure feels cold!

Am thinking I've bitten off more than I can chew with the Human Society. When I wasn't working full time it wasn't so bad, but now I'm working 37+ hours a week and I am feeling terribly overloaded having all of the additional work. I'm afraid I'm going to resign. Hate to leave them in need of help, but at the age of 60 I just don't have what I used to have energy-wise. They need young folks.

Mike is 59 today. Happy birthday.

Last night was the night for phone calls: Mother, Anna, Helen and a bunch of telemarketers.

Wednesday around 4:20pm a lady was killed in a one vehicle accident right outside where I'm working. I had already left, but the fellows all saw the aftermath.

Had a fire in the fireplace last night...bet I do tonight again for sure!

Gotta ready myself for work.

No comments: