Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Prentice!

It's hard to believe that my baby boy is 36 today! Where does time go? The night he was born, in Atlanta, it was sleeting. This morning I went out in my shirt sleeves to get the paper. Go figure.

It has been a busy week. I was looking forward to being a slug today...not doing much, but Mother called last night and wants to go shopping today, so this will be brief so I can get ready and go. She wants me there by 9:30...as she said the store opens at 10...I asked if she thought they'd sell out before we got there if we were later than 10. She didn't think that was funny.

Months ago the young fellow who was harassing me on the phone was shot and killed. Well, it seems his mother is using my phone number as her contact number. I'm getting all sorts of collection calls for her here. This is getting old. I don't know if I have any legal recourse, but I've been thinking of calling the sheriff's office and asking if I do. One of the calls gave her address...it's here in town.

Must dash.

No comments: