Sunday, January 15, 2006

The weather this past week has played the thermometer like an accordion. However, instead of in and out it's been up and down! Wednesday and Thursday it was actually shirt sleeve weather and then Friday it really began to change. We had high winds rain and even tornados in the area. Yesterday it was clear and beautiful and windy and COLD! The wind was so high that several times I had to chase down a couple of chairs that I keep in the carport and gusts caused smoke to billow out of the fireplace and into the house! This morning it's quite calm out, but cold (and dark).

Prentice was coming over today, but called last night and can't make it. After reading his blog, fishingnframing.blogspot.com, I certainly can see why! Was really looking forward to his visit, but he says soon.

Helen called last night. We had a nice (and short for us) chat.

Have a funeral to go to this afternoon. The mother-in-law of a classmate.

Just got off the Walmart site. Was checking store hours in Thomasville. Turns out they are a 24-hr store. As soon as I get off the computer I'm going there. Need two chair cushions. I rearranged the living room Friday night and the rooster cushions on the chairs I put in there DO NOT GO!
Sure wish I had my sewing machine. Could make some.

Rosie's youngest is ten years old today! Hard to believe. I'm sure it was only yesterday that we were in Apalachicola to pick up TM and the little one crawled into our car like she was going too. Even have a picture somewhere of her sitting there...so cute. Time FLYS!

Perhaps I'll have something to post about later, but for now will close and go to Thomasville.

No comments: