Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Big wind...big hair

Today it's unbelievably windy! I keep the front door at work open, sorta hooked back by the front porch swing and today, it slammed shut countless number of times! I did finally have to leave it shut, darn it!

I ran a couple of errands in town around noon today and the wind really did a number on my hair! It's getting rather long for me and the wind took it and whipped it into a frenzy! I had unteased BIG hair for the first time I can remember! Not terribly becoming.

When I got home this afternoon my garbage can was without a lid. I guess it was yet another casualty of the wind. I wonder if I can just buy a lid? Doubt it.


Friday night I rearranged the living room. I had been able to walk through without lights. Can't now. Maybe soon.

No news to speak of...not even good ramblings.

No comments: