Monday, May 23, 2005

Things are happening

When I got home from work today I had a message on the machine from a social worker at the hospital in Orlando saying they were moving Mike tonight to a nursing home/rehab center tonight. She said they'll move him by ambulance, of course and on a gurney. I called him as soon as I put Shirley outside. I think he's happy about the move, he feels (and I do too) that things are finally happening! He's been quite bored in the hospital and sees this move as positive. I really do hope they'll be able to finally start some rehab for him, they didn't seem to do very much in the hospital. He also said that on Wednesday he'll go to some clinic for evaluation and that on Friday they are going to do a skin graph over the incision site.

Things are happening!

Work went well today. I came home for lunch...let Shirley out and was back in less than an hour. I sold 11 ads in 5 hours. I think that's ok.

No comments: