Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I can't believe it's Wednesday!

Wow! Where has the week gone? I Suwannee it was Sunday yesterday...I've got so much going on and it seems so little time.

When I got home from work yesterday I called the nursing home hoping to talk with Mike. Damn it, he didn't have a phone in his room. I finally did get his nurse and asked what was going on. she said "he's in isolation". Duh! I said "he isn't ambulatory and is infectious and he doesn't have a phone in his room?". She thought about it for a minute and said "well, I guess that's not right, I'll call maintenance and get one put in". So I called back at 8:30PM and they still hadn't done anything, they said "maybe tomorrow". We'll see.

I may have to go down there.

I fighting a major infestation of fleas. I sprinkled borax outside and in yesterday. I bathed Shirley last night and flea combed Mercy. Goodness won't let me get near him with the flea comb, though I know it would help.

Mother called twice yesterday...for some reason she thinks I need to hear from her often. She did ask me to go by the house after work today and let her know if any progress has been made. Well...I don't have a key, so it'll be hard to see anything inside.

Gotta dress for work.

No comments: