Sunday, May 15, 2005

Something rather odd

This morning I turned on the morning news on TV while I perused the newspaper and had my first cup of coffee of the day. One of the first stories I heard was from Monticello so of course it caught my ear. There had been a shooting yesterday in Rooster Town leaving one person dead and one in custody. The dead man's name was Ricardo Fadell. That's the person who has been calling me for months and scaring me so badly. My stomach dropped when I heard that...such a mixed bag of feelings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? You are exactly like the other worthless,sorry,lowlife, hopless, cursed,phony ass hicks that never stood for nothing and never will stand for nothing. That person scared you??? How did that person scare you?
He never scared me. I used to talk to him and have very good conversations with him. (Something rather odd) yeah
that's a "good" title. How long did you come up to think of that one???