Monday, August 24, 2009

Glorious weather!

Today is supposed to be a carbon copy of yesterday and it was perfect! NO humidity, mid-80s and sunshine! This morning it's 60 degrees and lovely!

I'm not sure that it actually correlates, but for some reason I don't seem able to do housework when it's raining. But these past few days have seen some major scurrying around the house. I finally got all of the quilts and comforters from last winter washed and ready for the coming winter. Floors were vacuumed, swept and Swiffered (and then the Swiffer thingy fell apart!), dusting done and all sorts of odd jobs taken care of! And, I bathed both dogs! I'm not sure that dogs that smell like green apples is better than dirty dog smell or not.

Not much going on...work this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way! The other day when it finally dried off here, I was cleaning like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, now you get glorious weather, and we have Florida weather. Hot early, Rainy in afternoons, but we get kinda cool nights, thank God. Hope today is bright for you.Beth