Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A corrected Mother update

Well, the good news is that Mother DOES NOT have clots in her legs. The bad news is that the misinformation came from our stepfather and we don't really know why...maybe he didn't understand what the doctors said? Anyway, I'm rather embarrassed that I passed on news without checking it out for myself. My sister went to the nursing home and found out just what was going on. Mother was having fluid retention and they gave her a diuretic that took care of the problem. Whew! That a far piece from blood clots!

We are having major storms! I've unplugged the phones after the last ones were killed by a power surge and I only have the computer up in order to update between the thunder...must go, I'm really uncomfortable with it powered up!

No comments: