Wednesday, June 03, 2009

TGIW!! again

It's absolutely amazing to me how long it is from Monday to Wednesday and how short it is from Thursday to Sunday! When Tuesday finally rolls around (my "hump" day) I'm exhausted. Sounds weird, I know, but it's true. When I'm at work I go full steam from the moment I walk in until I leave. That's one reason I'm able to work Monday - Wednesday...I get everything done that would normally take a 5-day work week. It's good for me, but generally Thursday is a wasted day. I do the bare minimum around here and rest up. Then I go full tilt for the remainder of the weekend. What a way to live.

Sunday night at Ann's house was nice. It was so good seeing Kay after 46+ years!

Am thinking about having Jazzy sheared...she could use a make over!

No particular news.

No comments: