Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Wednesday!!!!!

TGIW!

Still no rain...scattered around our area, but not here. More scattered showers predicted for today. I'm hopeful.

My second job has fizzled out. I had been going to my old job once a week for the past year. It only amounted to about a hundred dollars every six weeks or so, but that was nice to have. Oh well. Rumor has it that they are closing...they've cut out most of the jobs and the customers are slowly being absorbed into home office where I am. I'm sorry to see this happen.

I stopped at the service station on the way home yesterday. They put my car over that pit thingy that they walk down into and scraped off a bunch of the plastic bag that was melted all underneath. They weren't able to get it all and said that it should just melt off. Said it shouldn't cause a fire, but the smell is just awful!

Last night was the three hour season finale of Biggest Loser. A 48 year old woman won! She went from close to 300 pounds to something like 120 pounds (I think it was less)! Can you imagine? She looked absolutely wonderful as did most of the contestants. Some of them didn't do so well, I know the discipline it takes to keep on an exercise and healthy diet routine is awfully hard...I can't do it. I did get my dumb bells out and did a few things...I'd like to think that I'll do it every day. Doubt it.

Tomorrow is garden club. We're all to take either a salad or a dessert. I'm thinking I'll take my taco pasta salad with black beans. It's unusual and good.

TGIW!

No comments: