Monday, May 04, 2009

Busy weekend

I always have so many things on my list that I want to get done. Crossing them off the list is such a joy! I guess part of the pleasure is the fact that I'll always have a list...it'd be a shame to run out of things that needed to be done!

Didn't do Dinner with the Ladies Friday night.

Yesterday I had the house pressure washed. The mildew on the north and east sides of the house had turned it absolutely green with circles the side of fifty cent pieces! Really looked awful...didn't know just how bad until it was clean!

The empty charred shell of a house down the street is drawing such traffic on this little road. Sight-seers at some points this weekend actually created traffic jams! It will be better when the house is taken down and the lot is cleared. As it is, it's a constant reminder of what happened.

The last time I drove my car was last Wednesday. I hope I remember how to this morning.

Gotta go to work. (Should say"Get to go to work today"!)

No comments: