Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yesterday was a year...

It was a year ago yesterday that Mother had her stroke. In some ways it feels like much longer and in some, just a moment ago!

I ordered some clothes online for Mother and they arrived on Monday. Got her several sweaters and tops and pants. The staff told us the last time we were there that she needed some, but after going through her closet we found there wasn't much that could just be thrown in the washer...so, Heband got a pretty large order from us...Mother's account paid for them. I made sure to get colorful things, but she really doesn't care. It's sad to see her go from such a clothes horse to a rag-a-muffin!

"They" are saying that today should be out last day starting out below freezing. I certainly hope so!

The laser places are so slow to heal. Tomorrow will be a week since the surgery and I'm just so uncomfortable...can't lay on my back and the one on my thigh is on the side I sleep on, so that's very hard to do. Not getting much sleep. Hope that changes soon.

Work is terribly slow. Scary slow. Walked in yesterday and there was not one piece of paper to file. That's the first time in over a year that's happened. The main thing I file are orders, so that means orders have SLOWED down terribly!

I stayed up on purpose to watch the 2 hour Biggest Loser last night and fell asleep in my chair during the last 10 minutes. So, I have no idea how it ended! That's the pits! If it's so slow again at work today maybe I'll try to find it online and see what happened...or I could call my sister...

No comments: