Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The source I had for straw bales fell through. The fellow finally called me on Monday and said the bales he picked up over the weekend are heavely sprayed and he knew (and he's right) that I didn't want sprayed bales. His first cutting won't be until June, but he'll call me when he bales and if I haven't found any I'll be among the first on his list. I hope he'll come through for me, even though June is very late to plant here in N. FL.

Well, I left Jazzy in the house today. Not because I wanted to, but because she's gotten rather savvy about my go to work routine. Yesterday I had to shove her out and this morning I couldn't get my hands on her. I hope to go by on my 10am run this morning and get her out then as this is my long day. Before I left this morning she'd already torn up a pee pad all over the living room! I've gotten quite spoiled not having all that mess when I get home.

Yesterday I just told the Big Boss that I couldn't move upstairs. He asked why and I cited my back, which is the main gist of the matter. He said he'd just have to figure something else out. Whew!

Leah Jane walked down to my house yesterday and we sat on the front porch and had wine and visited. It was nice.

If you don't read my daughter's blog (moonmeadowfarm.blogspot.com) you should. She's remarkable and her oldest daughter (the young one, too!) is just unreal! You should read about what ED has done!

Enough for now. Am at work.

No comments: