Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm not sure what to do...

Yesterday the big boss called me into his office. One his sons and another salesman were in there with him. He said that he wanted me to move upstairs to the son's desk before my week ended on Wednesday. Upstairs is the sales dept. domain and is an area carved out under the eaves of the building (attic). The single flight of stairs is very narrow and very steep. I avoid those stairs whenever possible. I don't know what to do. I can't do this. Everything I do is downstairs and this would mean climbing those stairs several times a day. I don't want to quit this little job...need the insurance...but I can't do those stairs.

Sunday I gave Jazzy her first real bath. I took a bucket of warm water out to the patio and wet her down from it. She was real good and really enjoyed the soaping and scrubbing...then I took the hose to rinse her off. She really freaked out! Pulled out of her collar and dashed into the house through the open back door! Oh, what a mess. Next time I sure hope I remember to close that door!

Well, I've gotta go to work.

No comments: