Thursday, March 12, 2009

Golly Gee It's Nice Here!

Wow! Spring has sprung fully and it's beautiful! Spirea, azaleas, snow drops, red buds, dogwoods, Japanese magnolias and even the camellias are all blooming and the entire town (and my yard especially) looks like wonder land! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!

I haven't had a heater on (except for the one in the bathroom once) for almost 2 weeks and have been having both the front and back doors opened! Just lovely. Ain't spring grand?

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I left Jazzy out in the back yard when I went to work. I don't know how it's working out for her, but it's wonderful for me! When I get home the house is just as I left it and I don't have to spent an hour or so cleaning up before I can sit down. I'd like to build her a dog house before next winter. I think that gives me enough time to figure something out.

Today my garden club is going out to a farm that does hay bale gardening. I'm really excited about learning first hand more about this technique. Hope they'll have hay bales for sale...and that they'll deliver! I'm riding with Norma today and neither of us know exactly where we're going...just very vague directions. Cross your fingers that we find it!

The moving force behind out Friday night Diner with the Ladies called a little while ago. She's not going to be there nor are any of the rest except for Norma and me. So I just talked to Norma and we're going somewhere else! Yeah!

No news on Mother. As of Tuesday Bert was still sick.

Woke up this morning and the two lasered places actually aren't killing me. Got the direction on care out again the other day and it says it will take 6-8 weeks to completely heal. Today is 2 weeks. Can you imagine that folks have their whole faces lasered? I don't know if I could go through that just for beauty!

No comments: