Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy weekend

Wow! I had so many obligations this past weekend that I didn't feel like me!

Friday night, of course, was Dinner with the Ladies. We went to the same old place and the service was just horrid and the food boring! This week I've been charged with getting reservations at another restaurant. Hope I don't have any trouble.

Saturday Leah Jane had a small dinner party and even though it was very nice, I was away from home! You know me....

Sunday was the day that almost did me in. I met my sister, Bert and my step sister and her husband for lunch in Tallahassee. That meant that in order to be there on time I had to leave here at 10 after 11! Then, I was a little after 4 getting back! I was invited to a cocktail party at Edgewood plantation at 5:30 and got back home a little after 7! A full and tiring day. Needless to say, I slept through most of The Amazing Race!

Yesterday at work after doing catch up (that's always what awaits me on Mondays) I got settled into my new office. It's a very nice office, but has been used for storage and has piles of stuff that I don't know what to do with. So, I've just shoved most of it into a corner and that's that!

I hope the phone system has been fixed today. Yesterday the phone didn't ring in my office...makes it rather hard to catch it! Three of us were shuffled around and the extensions are all messed up, and, I have no mouse! Kinda hard to use the computer that way! They say I'll have one today...we'll see.

Tomorrow is the final day of my work week and I'm looking forward to yard work, house work and just being home!

No comments: