Monday, August 22, 2005

Wow!

A younge woman who works in the hospital in Orl. called tonight (she calls fairly frequently...went by to see Mike quite a few times...and was a very good friend to me) and is in S. GA visiting family there. She wants to get together between now and Wed. night. Well, I work till 4:30, don't drive at night and plan to leave before the sun's up Saturday to get Mike (what does that have to do with anthing?). Also, the bosses wifes uncle died over the weekend and they are leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Friday, so it'll be just me at the shop. Also, the furniture from Mother's condo in the mts. is due here this week and I seem to stay pooped. Don't exactly know what to do, maybe have them here for supper? I'll pull up a map and see what the roads look like and how far it is.

No real news, just venting.

No comments: