Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is it hot or What?

I realize the entire nation is having weather of some sort or another, but doesn't it seem worse where you are? As they say it's all relative...but it sure is hot here!

I have a snake in the shed. He's curled up on a ledge, lifts his head and looks at me when I go in, but doesn't seem too worried about me invading his home. I figure as long as he doesn't invite friends in and lets me keep stuff in the shed he can stay.

I called last week to start the newspaper and waited ant waited and waited, no paper. Then it dawned on me that I'd used my debit card and later that day had to cancel. Guess it didn't have time to go through before I canceled the card. So last night a rep from the paper called and asked if I wanted to take the paper. Said yes, they'll bill me.

Not much happening, still living with boxes and bags, but each day I do get something else done. I'm finding it sorta hard as I feel I didn't ever catch up on my rest and my dumb broken hand is still giving me fits and I'm working, too. Oh well, I figure it'll all work out eventually.

No comments: