Monday, July 18, 2005

Finished moving

Yesterday I did my last bit at the old house. It was mainly cleanup, but there were a few things that I still needed to bring here. The biggy was all of the boxes I'd broken down and saved from the move in November...they were too big for me to use for this move (couldn't get them in the car) and I was lucky enough to find a bunch of small ones that I used along with garbage bags.

So this house is covered with black garbage bags and little boxes that I have no idea what they are holding! The kitchen is usuable, the bathroom is usuable and the bedroom is actually quite nice...the remainder of the house is hurricanish!

Had the young brother-in-law of a friend at work cut the grass this weekend. Bless his heart he really worked at it, but he cut it too short and didn't bag it and it's rather butchered. I told him to come back in two weeks...I'll tell him to cut it longer. We'll see.

Left a very long string of Christmas lights on the porch of the old house. Oh well.

Woke up quite tired today. Work will be rather tedious.

No comments: