Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Goings on

Had a Humane Society meeting last night. Good group of people. Awfully glad I joined, but it was hard to go out after getting home from work yesterday. Still haven't gotten my energy back, I'm sure that too will come. Just wish it would hurry up! Saw a 6 month old shephard mix that I want to visit some...she's been abused and will not even look at a person, very introverted. Wish this was a fenced back yard, I'd think about fostering her.

I am So very bad at my job. I truely have pure intentions and make 15-20 phone calls an hour, just very few of the calls end in sales. Not sure what to do, need the job, but the negative attitude I'm dealing with isn't helping.

Haven't talked with Mike for a few days...tonight.

Mother and Bert still in the mountains.

My sister has lost her swimming pool thanks to hurricane Dennis. Almost lost the patio, too. I haven't talked to her, but she had 10 dump trucks of dirt due there yesterday.

Gotta run so I can go enjoy work.

No comments: