Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yeah! The city picked up the hurricane debris (2 large piles) that I put out on the street a week ago Monday. Sure looks better.

Just a minute ago the electrician showed up. He was to be here between 5 and 5:30 yesterday, but didn't call or come. I had to have the plug on the dryer changed out (as I did when I moved into the other house in November!). So yesterday I went to the hardware store after work and bought 2 plugs (one of each type) because I wasn't sure which one I needed. Well, anyway, I can now wash clothes and dry them, but the only water temp I have right now is HOT! Gotta get that fixed too...don't know who to call on that one.

Talked with Mike last night. He's finally meeting some other people in the nursing home and actually went to the activity room on his own (wheelchair) and talked to some people playing poker and got a book to read. Making forward steps.

Gotta go to work.

No comments: