Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh drat!

DRAT, DRAT, DRAT!!!!!

My computer died Saturday. It had been acting funny, sluggish and balky and then it died. So I have it in the back seat of the car and the fellow who works on these computers at work is going to come and get it and try to do something with it for me. Oh I hope he can fix it and that it doesn't cost too much! It's absolutely amazing how empty my life feels without the dumb computer!

However, I really do get a lot more done at home. I sanded the carport door and got two coats of rust neutralizer on it. I'll paint it maybe next weekend.

Then I started the biggest project of all, the WORK ROOM!

I took 2 large garbage cans and 4 black plastic bags of stuff out to the street yesterday along with a gigantic lamp shade. I can actually walk around in the work room and see stuff! I had boxes of stuff I hadn't unpacked from Orlando as well as some I hadn't unpacked from my move into the house a little over 4 years ago! Now, of course, the dining room is filled with empty boxes...not sure if I'm going to put them out with the recycling stuff or just take them to the dump...they have cardboard bins there. I'll think about that another day.

It's finally cooling down outside! It's not supposed to get out of the 80s for the next week or so and a few night are supposed to be in the low 50s! Yeah!!!!! This should help with the power bill.

You know, I was thinking last night that I don't know how to pay my bills without a computer! Wild isn't it?

No comments: