Thursday, October 01, 2009

Reconnected once more!

The fellow who fixed my computer brought it by late yesterday. I had really dreaded putting it all back together, but when he offered to do it I said yes, of course. It actually took him less than one minute...would have taken me quite a while. What a relief! Anyway, he said the computer had a worm. That's why it just gradually went down hill and finally died. So now I have a new hard drive and a pristine computer, it's taking me a while to find stuff, but I'm sure I will.

The weather is absolutely wonderful! It was 50 when I got up at 5 this morning and at 7 it was 48! Love it!

Went to the Rare Door for breakfast this morning and then ran some errands. Got home in time to take Jazzy in for her rabies shot. Weighed her and she's 41 pounds!

So now I'm in for the duration, well sort of. Norma called and we're doing dinner tomorrow night. Haven't done that for a while, so I guess it's about time.

Sat down and paid all my bills this morning on the computer. It's really, really nice to have it back!

No comments: